Sunday, August 1, 2010

City Bugs

It's been a while, my apologies.
Matt and me are turning into city rats here in London, either that or couch potatoes. Pema (my niece) is here now, living with us in Camden. It's good having her here.We've been visiting family and friends and just recovering from from moving around so much. Traveling will take it out of you. One of me and Pema's friends just had a beautiful little girl so we've been ogling over the little new born.

Matt's good friend Elliot was here in London last week so we meet up with him and his girl friend Taylor. We had a lot of fun together, we visited Camden town and showed them the freakiest store I've ever seen, Cyber Dog. Madness. Perhaps a look into a freaky future. We also went and meet up with them in SOHO night life where they have guys riding rickshaws taxis about (a bicycle with a carriage attached to the back.)

 ***It was so good to see you guys! Lots of love and thanks for making time to hang. xoxo

We've been doing the pub scenes around here, probably a bit too much. But having fun.
Matt and me went to a big squat rave last night (don't worry we're being careful and mainly sober.) It was really a pretty amazing party. They had commandeered a massive ware house and boarded up all the entrances, they had two floors of DJ's and a bar set up. The best part would have been the amazing graffiti art work and skate ramps they set up inside. The skaters however had nothing on SC skaters. A shout out to them!

Anywhoo. Honestly there's not much more to say so I'll leave at that.
Lots of Love
~Nima

ohhh also the new futurama episodes are out and their great!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys! Sounds like you guys are having a great time! The pictures are amazing! What a beautirul waterfall! Bridge jumping looks fun too! That´s awesome that you met Elliot and Taylor (in a SOHO bar? ...where a police man knew my name). I´m glad you are enjoying some good beer! I am going to treat myself to an Amber on tap tonight, the first non-¨mexican¨ beer I´ve seen since leaving the states! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nima!! I love your blog! I can see you have had many adventures so far, so wonderful! I am so happy for you guys!! Croatia looks amazing and I would love to venture around there someday. So where are you now? Still in the UK? And where are you headed next??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you guys, I'm glad you got to hang with Elliot and Taylor, I'll bet you had a blast. Well Brezi and Lilli just got back from visiting you in Ireland, they had a great time and I'm glad they were able to do that with you, I saw the pics, very cool. I'm leaving to come see you in a couple days, looking forward to hangin on the beach in Barcelona and having a brew with ya! See you soon. Love ya old dad:)

    ReplyDelete